Terms & Conditions in short
Our service does not guarantee specific outcomes, our fees are based on our time, business overheads, and expertise.
We are not a legal professional, nor do we have any influence over the immigration practices, decisions, or processing times of the Irish State.
We do not, nor can we, represent clients. Rather we advise and aid them in their interactions (other than as an agent in employment permit applications and entry visa applications).
We are not responsible for, nor can we influence the response times of government departments/agencies.
Advice given reflects current administrative policy and no responsibility is taken for changes.
All payments must be provided in advance.
Once payment has been received refunds will not be provided. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All quotations for further work are made in good faith based on the information provided.
We reserve the right to revise the initial quote upon any changes in information we deem significant.
We reserve the right to refuse business if we deem it necessary, e.g. where there is a conflict of interest.
Photocopying/printing of documents and postage other than An Post basic/registered post are the responsibility of the client.
The cancellation of consultation bookings with less than 24 hours notice will cause a re-booking fee of 50% to be applied to the next appointment made.
A failure to attend a booked appointment without notice will result in a re-booking fee of 100%.
We reserve the right to not provide hard or soft copies of material prepared. Should the client wish to access these they are welcome to review them in person at our office at an agreed time. Should the client wish for some/all material prepared, for a reason other than what we deem exceptional they will be normally provided with the understanding that the service will be ended from that point, unless otherwise agreed. The client will be asked to confirm their understanding that the service has come to an end and the material will be provided in a suitable format.
- We reserve the right to amend any information in these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- By engaging our services you agree to these terms and conditions.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Ryan Immigration as responsible for the personal information.
- The information you provide is only available to Philip and where he deems fit his staff and will not be shared with other third parties without your explicit consent (Which should be signed for on our standard consent/authority form).
- You have the right to view the information held about you at our offices, if it has not been previously destroyed. We reserve the right to destroy information after a reasonable period of inaction, or where we deem its removal appropriate. You always have the right to request Ryan Immigration to delete or correct the information held about you.
- The price applicable on all services outside consultations are set on case by case bases, informed the details of the case, the projected time and costs required in providing the service.
- All payments must be provided in advance of the engagement of service.
- Payment is accepted in Cash, Cards (those accepted by the Elavon Mobile Merchant) and Electric Fund Transfer.
- All our services, except training, are subject to 23% VAT.
- Ryan Immigration and Philip Ryan Immigration and Security Consultant are registered business names of Philip Ryan a sole trade, with the Companies Registrations Office.
- Events outside Ryan Immigration's control, which are not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Ryan Immigration will fulfill any obligations to the highest reasonable point, but may be forced to delay or amend service provided. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters or strikes. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
- Squarepace is not responsible for any content, interactions, or transfers made on Ryan Immigration .
- The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use www.ryanimmigration.ie without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
- The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On www.ryanimmigration.ie we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
- This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before engaging our service.
- None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
- Ryan Immigration reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, policy information/opinions, terms of service and services offerings without prior notice.
- In the event of a service is not appropriate to the client we reserve the right to cancel the service and refund an appropriate sum paid in the best manner possible. We shall also notify the client of any appropriate alternative approaches if available.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org